Monday, August 10, 2015




Happy Monday,

 
l really thought as l got older and was doing less  paid work, l'd be just cruising around, doing pretty much whatever l wanted....when l wanted, but l'm starting to realise that's not about to happen...or at least not any time SOON...haha!!
l'd be great to tell you l've been out partying, kicking up my high heels and making mischief, but nah.... nothing that exciting:-) however l did visit my daughter who lives interstate for a few days and that was fun....anyhoo yesterday l had the chance to snap a few photos and here they are....now maybe you're looking at them thinking....really Bron.....but hey....it's Winter, it's DARK and there's not a decent flower within cooee of my place, so what do you do:-)


 

 
 
 
 
 
 


 
  
Fabulous frothy frock found here. 
 
 
Hope you all have a great week and thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Bron. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the vintage wedding dress and the ballet shoes. The dress for a young bride today is also gorgeous! I do love your victorian style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time visiting, where do you live that it's winter? I think everything looks so pretty, the wedding dress is pretty, but a little over the top for me? Thanks for stopping by, it was so funny when you said you Mom pulled out all the pictures from the garden book and put on the wall! I was wanting to do the same thing and I thought that would be terrible of me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good, I'm so relieved to know I'm not the only one with a vintage German cup hoarding issue LOL:) Yours are so lovely!!! I love your knives also...I'm thinking they're ivory? I really need to start collecting some pretty cutlery.

    I would have to say, at this point in my life, I do get to do pretty much what I want during the day:) Hubby's at work, I'm in bed still drinking my morning coffee and after doing a little clean up, I'm going to work on a cross stitching project I'm doing for someone's baby and watch classic films:) Life is good! Hope you're having a great week:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So amazing pictures! I love flowers on the table:)Dress really fabulous! This color... so sweet! Have a nice week Bron! Hugs Ala

    ReplyDelete